We understand that your diet plays an important role in your quality of life. Illnesses and corresponding medications can severely affect our appetite, food tolerance, and digestion. It can also be difficult to get the proper nutrition with so many limiting factors. We are here to assist in making this process as simple and beneficial as possible.
- Dietician on staff who coordinates with the physician for patient’s meal plan
- Medications prescribed to control nausea and vomiting if needed
- Altering diet as needed to get maximum nutrition to patient
- Taking note and making adjustments due to any drug related interactions
- Educating patient’s family members / caregivers about diet restrictions
- Assisting patient in light meal prep
- Assisting patient in feeding if needed